Structured Assignment

My Skills

Concerning of my skills, I can martial arts is pencak silat, what I do with my skill? In martial arts I've been performing at various events, what did I show? the art of the double, double art is category martial art doers are showing two people of the same team, demonstrating finesse and wealth of attacking moves martial technique owned. Movement of attack defense is displayed in a planned, effective, aesthetic, and logical in a series circuit regularly, both powerful and fast and in slow motion full of inspiration that started from bare hands and continued with the armed and subject to the rules and regulations that apply to doubles , In addition, I teach students who participated this martial art. Students from such a small primary school children to adults such as high school students and employee, to teach this technique starts from the basic stage through a difficult stage, the technique that is how to attack and defend.
What should I do to improve my skills ?, I will train again with the correct or improve the speed, accuracy, agility and endurance strengthens me and also to develop techniques to accurately that I get, but I also had to do with routine so that my skills awake and could even improve my skills.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Profession Of An Economist

28th February 2017