Structured Assignment

 Why I continue my study to university level?

 

The reason I continue my education in college is my parents willing, therefore I follow the instruction from my parents to continue my study in unversity level. So that’s why I choose Tanjungpura University, exactly in Teacher Training and Education Faculty, in this faculty the fee of semester is not expensive and not burden my parents, and I choose Economy Education study program to knowing and understanding in that course or program. Why I choose Economy Education Study Program and not to choose other study program likes biology, Chemical, or Physic?, Because I graduated from social program in senior high school and I choose economy lesson, I like the theory or subject.

Before I graduated from senior high school, I was suggested by my economy teacher to choose accountant study program in Economy and Business Faculty, or Economy Education Study Program in Teacher Training and Education Faculty, if I want to be a teacher. I was suggested by my brother in law to choose Government Science study program. I followed all of the suggestion, when I registered Accountant Study Program as the first choice, Government Science as the second choice, and Economy Education as the third choice. Then I passed for the third choice Economy Education Study Program. I’m grateful can pass in Tanjungpura University and also many lecturer and teacher said to me that graduated from this study program not only work to be a teacher, but also can work in other instution or company likes bank

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Profession Of An Economist

28th February 2017

Structured Assignment