Structured Assignment

Ask an Expert

In April 13th 2017 I came to basketball training to met a basketball player and I interviewed him.
Informant : Yoga Wisnu Dewanta
Interviewer : Arismon Rusjaya Meliala

A : When did you start to played basketball?
Y : I started to play basketball when I was 15 years old.

A : What do you establish to love basketball?
Y : I love basketball, it doesn't make me bore and my interest or talent is basketball.

A : Is playing basketball to difficult?
Y : For beginner playing basketball is difficult but with routine practice playing basketball is easy to play.

A : How long to be good in playing basketball?
Y : To be good of playing basketball in a year but for 5 months to good in basic of basketball.

A : How many times do you play and to be a champion in tournament?
Y : To win games, perhaps more than ten but I never to be a champion,  my achievement just third rank.

A : What need to be a basketball player?
Y : Physical and determine.

A : How many position in basketball and what is your position?
Y : There are five position, likes point guard, shooting guard, small forward, power forward and center. My position is power forward

A : Is there any motivation for basketball player?
Y : Never give up, no to lazy in training, and the important one is respect to senior, mentor especially coach, if you do all of them, you will be a basketball player.

A : Thank you for giving the opportunity to interview
Y : You're welcome

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Profession Of An Economist

28th February 2017

Structured Assignment