Structured Assignment

I can not imagine if my life without games and modern communication media.

Okay first I will discuss about life without game, why? because I love games. No days without a game, game also is my comforter, pastime, and also accompanied me when I am bored, how come if in the world without a game? the world will be full of boredom because of the absence of entertainment, when people are bored or stressed because jobs, they can not entertain themselves with anything because the traditional and modern games do not exist in the world. What will they do in order to entertain themselves if games do not exist in the world, we've still many other entertainment such as traveling, watching a comedy. If the world does not know what the game, so what is going to happen? I can not imagine that. 

The second I will discuss about the world without modern communication media, what's that? modern communication media a media tool that we use today, today is very much about the modern communication media as a tool to communicate for example, such as, mobile phones, telephones, telivisi , radios, computers, internet, and laptop. How do we live without the media of modern communication? We would have trouble finding important information, it will be difficult to see the news and would be difficult to communicate over long distances, well I can not imagine it if the world is without media modern communication these days, because at the time of just now we are still having trouble getting information despite the availability of modern communications media, why it could be so, because for the isolated areas will lef behind of the information, because lack of modern equipment. Therefore, they are difficult to obtain important information.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Profession Of An Economist

28th February 2017

Structured Assignment